Monday, April 11, 2016

The Jungle Book by Disney - Trailer

Good afternoon to all.
OMG, I know it's been a while since we've seen each other, but I had some sort of bad virus which kept me in bed so I could not post on my blog. 
So sorry about that.

Today I wanted to post the Big Game trailer of The Jungle Book by Disney,
which will be coming out in theatres in 3D on April 15, 2016.

 I just cannot wait to see this movie.
I've been waiting for it for quite some time now.
My family is also anxiously waiting to see it.

 So here is the trailer for you to see what's coming.
See below







please leave me some comments on the trailer of what you think what the movie will be like.
I personally think that it will be a hit in everywhere. 
The scenery is so beautiful and the animals are awesome and the way they make them talk and play with the human is so realistic, you get to believe that it is real.

I am so anxious, I just can't wait .
So let me know what you think about this trailer and the movie and I'll get back to you soon

God Bless.

No comments: