Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Grapevine Monthly Box

Welcome again to my new blog.
Today I want to talk to you about a beauty box that is brand new to me.
I do not know much about this box, so let's discover it together, shall we?

Grapevine is a monthly box,
 and it's about cruelty free, organic, beauty and lifestyle brands.
Here's what I got in my beautiful box.
Here's how it arrived




Then I opened the box to see a welcoming letter which was also to introduced 
the company to me.  Here's what I learned about it.
Tasha and Jelise are the 2 co-founders of this sweet company and their background is
in design, marketing and shopping,  They love  finding new things for their customers such as brands, skincare and beauty products.




The grapevine box is a way to try new products before you buy them,
and sometimes even before it hits the shelves.
In the box, I received 5 full sized items and 1 sample size item.




1 -  6g Moogoo skincare milk udder cream 
2- 1oz Life Therapy Mood Enhancing hand & body wash
3 - 1oz Life Therapy Mood Enhancing,hydrating body lotion
4 - 1 Ellovi Mint chocolate Lip butter
5 - 1 Cosmoholic Liquid Lipstick "Rockstar Red"
6 - 1 E&C's Heavenly Hunks Gluten Free Oatmeal bears




Now I want to tell you about their great product that I tried as soon as I got them.

1 - -The Moogoo udder skin milk cream whic is suitable for both adults and babies.
It's non greasy and penetrates easily the skin.  Full of skin repair ingredients and milk
protein for skin elasticity.  I really enjoyed this cream though I know it is mostly for moms and babies,
but other women can also enjoy it especially if you have dry skin. The scent is also very light and 
nice.

This was a sample size, so there was no pricing.
www.moogoo.com

2 - The  Life Therapy mood enhancing hand & body wash is very nice.  I enjoyed the 
scent and the way it penetrated the skin. No greasy feeling at all.
Rich in organic shea butter, sunflower seed oil, almond oil, aloe leaf, vitamins B & E, providing maximum hydration leaving your skin silky soft and moisturized.
All Lifetherapy products are sulfate free, paraben free, phtalate-free and cruelty free.

For a 10z size $7

www.lifetherapy.com

3 - The same goes for The Life Therapy mood enhancing hand & body wash.

Mild cleansing agents create a fens, luxurious foam and skin conditioners leave skin feeling smooth.

All Lifetherapy products are sulfate free, paraben free, phtalate-free and cruelty free.

For a 10z size $7

www.lifetherapy.com



4 - The Ellovi mint chocolate lip butter is to die for.
The scent is awesome and you eel like eating the whole tube.
My husband went nuts when he smelled my lips.  This is definitely a winner in my house.
Great idea for stocking stuffers.

Really affordable at $5
www.ellovi.com

5 - The Cosmoholic Liquid Lipstick: Liquid lipstick is usually not a favorite of mine.
But when offered is a review box like this I definitely give it a try.
Boy was I surprised with this brand.

This brand sells for $ $24.95

I never pay that much for a lipstick.  But my mom always told my quality is worth paying for and she is always right.
Anyways in the case of this liquid lipstick I must admit it makes a big difference.
This brand is easier to apply then all the other brands I've tried.
It goes on smoothly.  It applies like a lip gloss but has the pigment of a lipstick and has tons of shine.
This unique formula has a repair kit that helps nourish the lips.
This brand features 4 more colors and best of all it lights up and has a mirror so
you can even apply it in the dark. Wow!

www.cosmoholic.com

6 - E&C' Heavenly Hunks delicious oatmeal bars.
These gluten free oatmeal little bars are really delicious but very crumbly.
There have no preservatives.
You get 2 per pack and they sell for $5

www.eandcsnacks.com


That's about all for the box,

But now if you would like to get your own Grapevine box
There is still time to get the January box
Simply ckick HERE and get your own for January.

The box I received is valued at $71.95 and it costs $20 for a month to month subscription.
If you subscribe for one year it will cost you $220.
So you save $20, it's like getting a free box.
You know subscribing to these monthly boxes, is like getting a present every month.

If you want to get to know Grapevine simply click Here
and look through their site.

Follow them on:


I want to thank you for stopping by today for reading my post.
Have a very nice day nd please comment, I love to read what you have to say.

No comments: