Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Get ready for fall and winter with these cool handmade items

Good afternoon everyone,
I want to give you a big thank you for all that visited yesterday.
Of course there wasn't much to see yet.

Today I want to show you a few items that I made and they are:
1) perfect to wear this time of year
2) great for winter
3) a nice Christmas gift for a special someone.

Pictures below.

1) This is an up-cycled burgundy t-shirt infinity scarf




Then we continue on with number 

2) these will be so practical this winter 
and they will make a great gift.
Purple, black and red pair of mittens made with recycled material. 



And then we terminate with a wonderful little item that makes a great gift for a collector
of 


PLease take a few momenta to check out these items and if you can leave me a comment to let me know what you think of these items in the sense of what you think of them, would you wear them, would you buy them for someone?

I work very hard to create my little treasures and my items and I qould love to know what you think.
Thanks again for taking time to stop by my blog.
I welcome all comments and will return the favor.