Thursday, August 27, 2009

Crocheted Spa Bath Sets - Lovely and Useful

These Spa bath sets are made of re purposed cotton yarn that I take from left over cotton yarn projects that I have, that is given to me, (I've got lots of friends) that I buy on Etsy or other venues or from knitted cotton sweaters that I undo and wash and then re crochet. I visit many flea markets and church bazaars also. They are lovingly crocheted as if they were for me.
So Say goodbye to those nylons bath puff that grow yucky after just 3 weeks, these cotton ones, just use, squeeze dry and hang. How about those pesky cotton balls eye make up remover that leaves long cotton mesh residues, no more with my crocheted eye make up removers, just use , wash and let dry and reuse. And as for the cleaning cloths I believe it's made it's proof many years ago. So feel confident when you buy a Recupefashion product.

The shipping prices you on this shop are all for USA so if you want shipping for outside USA please contact me

If you have any questions about these items please contact me.


Thanks and happy shopping






Canadian Blast $20.00
AB set is made of:
1 bath puff measuring 4.5 inches
7 eye make up remover pads or scrubbies 1.75 X 1,75
2 cleaning cloths 7 X 5
1 soap saver 6 X 3
one soap bar ( surprise)







__________________________________



Salsa Verde $20.00
This set is made of:

1 bath puff measuring 4.5 inches
7 eye make remover pads 2 X 2
2 cleaning cloths 7 X 5
1 soap saver 6 X 3
one bar of soap ( my choice)






_____________________________________



Brown Fuego $20.00

This set is made of:

1 bath puff measuring 4.5 inches
7 eye make up remover 2 X 2
2 cleaning cloths 6 X 4.5
1 soap saver 6 X 3
1 bar of soap ( my choice)







_______________________________________

Blue Skies $20.00

This set is made of:

1 bath puff measuring 4.5 inches
7 eye make remover pads 2.25 X 2.25
2 cleaning cloths 6 X 5
1 soap saver 6 X 3
! bar of soap( my choice)









_____________________________________


Bubble gum fiesta $20.00

This set is made of:

1 bath puff measuring 4.5 inches
7 eye make remover pads or scrubbies 2 X 2
2 cleaning cloths 7.25 X 4.75
1 soap saver 6 X 3.5
1 bar of soap (my choice)











________________________________________


Splash of Sunlight $20.00

This set is made of :
1 bath puff measuring 4.5 inches
7 eye make up remover or scrubbies 2 X 2
2 cleaning cloths 7 X 5.5
1 soap saver 3.25 X 5.5
1 bar of soap (my choice)









_________________________________________

Red Blaze of Fury $20.00

This set is made of:

1 bath puff measuring 4.5 inches
7 eye make up remover pads or scrubbies 2 X 2
2 cleaning cloths 6.5 X 6.5
1 soap saver 6 X 3(not shown)
1 bar of soap (my choice)









__________________________________________

CANDY-$20.00

This set is made of:
1 bath puff that measures 4.5 inches
7 eye make up remover 2 X 2
2 cleaning cloths 6 X 4.5
1 soap saver 2.75 X 6 (not shown)
one bar of soap (my choice)










____________________________________________


Lime Fantasy-$20.00

This set is made of
1 bath puff measuring 4.5 inches
7 eye make up remover 2 X 2
2 cleaning cloths 6 X 4.5
One bar of soap(my choice)






_________________________________________


BLUE AZUR-$20.00

This set is made of :
1 bath puff measuring 4.5 inches
7 eye make up remover 2 X 2
2 cleaning cloths 6 X 4
One bar of soap





_____________________________________


BUTTERMILK PUFFS $20.00

This set is made of :
1 bath puff measuring 4.5 inches
7 eye make up removers 2 X 2
2 cleaning cloths 4 X 6
One bar of soap ( my choice)









1 comment:

  1. Hi Nathalie,

    Thanks for following me, too. I LOVE all your products!

    Jana

    ReplyDelete